SPOILERS for LIFELONE
Link to game in Ludum Dare site
Spoilers about reasoning behind the scenes:
- Infant: Don't cry. Just wait, and you will make mom happy.
- Childhood: Go left to the lonely girl and make friends with her (stay close enough, making her happy, until you get a heart). If you first try to go play with other kids (who don't want to play with you anyway), the girl will start to cry and after that it is impossible to become friends with her, although you can still make her happy by being near.
- Adulthood: This is a transitional scene. Just go left.
- Old age: This is also a transitional scene, except the scene is different depending if you made friends with the girl in childhood or not. Just go to the bed and go sleeping.
- Not documented. Think about it yourself.