Stair Dismount™ for iPhone and iPod touch is soon getting a v1.2.0 update. It has already been submitted to Apple for approval to the App Store. There will be quite many updates:
- OpenFeint for online leaderboards
- three new scenarios
- game remembers last used scenario and face
- quick start button in main menu to start game immediately
- iPod music library support
- panorama camera for better overview of scenarios
- many other small fixes here and there.
And here’s also a bunch of media coverage links about the game:
148Apps, appadvice, Know your mobile, Gizmodo, iPhoneGames360, The Appera, Finger Gaming, Best iPhone Apps. Many blogs and twitter posts have been mentioning the game as well, here’s links to a few blog posts: crinthecity, spill out the glass of water, This is Your Amiga Speaking. Additionally SlideToPlay posted a nice Youtube video, plus PocketGamer and TouchGen podcasts talked about the game as well. Thanks everybody!